About this image: Captured at sunrise on a Canada Day morning, this photo shows statues of Mabel and Alexander Graham Bell on the Baddeck waterfront, located on Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada. Between the two statues, we see Uproar the sailboat and we can also spot the Kidston Island Lighthouse a little further back.
- Size: 17″ × 11″ (inches)
- Fine Art Limited Edition Print
- High-Gloss metallic pearlescent photo paper
- High-Quality 10-mil, 255g paper
- Arrives cut and ready to frame
- Ships in rugged cardboard tube
- Professionally inspected for quality control
- FREE SHIPPING to anywhere in North America
Suggested Framing: A cost-effective method of framing this artwork is with a 17″ x 11″ matted frame from your favourite art supply shop such as Michael’s or DeSerres. They often come pre-matted to accommodate your print size and will make your new artwork look awesome.