About this image: In the small rural community of Margaree, located on Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada, you’ll find the Ingraham service station. This long-exposure photo was captured during a summer evening showing the moon shining onto the clouds with an individual, indoors, completing repairs beneath a Ford sedan.
- Size: 17″ × 11″ (inches)
- Fine Art Limited Edition Print
- High-Gloss metallic pearlescent photo paper
- High-Quality 10-mil, 255g paper
- Arrives cut and ready to frame
- Ships in rugged cardboard tube
- Professionally inspected for quality control
- FREE SHIPPING to anywhere in North America
Suggested Framing: A cost-effective method of framing this artwork is with a 17″ x 11″ matted frame from your favourite art supply shop such as Michael’s or DeSerres. They often come pre-matted to accommodate your print size and will make your new artwork look awesome.