About this image: This coastal image of Cape Breton Island was captured during a cold blustery winter afternoon in Terre Noire, located along the Cabot Trail, Nova Scotia, Canada. The image illustrates how the rocky shores become covered with thick ice from the Gulf of Saint Lawrence’s salty water.
- Size: 17″ × 11″ (inches)
- Fine Art Limited Edition Print
- High-Gloss metallic pearlescent photo paper
- High-Quality 10-mil, 255g paper
- Arrives cut and ready to frame
- Ships in rugged cardboard tube
- Professionally inspected for quality control
- FREE SHIPPING to anywhere in North America
Suggested Framing: A cost-effective method of framing this artwork is with a 17″ x 11″ matted frame from your favourite art supply shop such as Michael’s or DeSerres. They often come pre-matted to accommodate your print size and will make your new artwork look awesome.